Designed for large carpeted areas, the CarpeTriever™ 28 thoroughly vacuums a 28-inch (71 cm) path in one pass. No need for repetitious back and forth movement. The Carpet and Rug Institute The CarpeTriever™ maneuvers easily around obstacles. Its motorized carpet brush helps propel the machine, minimizing operator fatigue, and it adjusts to any carpet pile. The chevron bristle pattern draws dirt to the vacuum intake for efficient cleaning. A 1/3 hp brush motor drives the carpet brush at 1,300 rpm for effective dirt and debris recovery. Squeeze-grip controls turn the brush on and off. The dual 1-1?8 hp vacuum motors provide generous pick-up power for thorough cleaning. Both motors are protected from dust by secondary filters, which remove easily for cleaning and inspection. An optional Microstat® filtration kit provides 99.94% effective filtration of 0.3 micron particles. The standard cloth filter and collector bag on the CarpeTriever™ is big, holding over 1 bushel (39.5 L), and yielding more productive cleaning time. Paper bags are also available, and a hinged access door gives easy access to change or empty the bag. Simple fingertip controls make operation easy, and a built-in hose and wand on the CarpeTriever™ adds convenience for off-the-floor cleaning.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Dual 1-18 hp vacuum motors are protected by secondary dust filters, with easy access for cleaning and service
- Sealed bag compartment confines dust, while hinged door makes changing the collector bag simple
- Convenient control knob switches vacuum air flow from floor to wand for off-floor cleaning
- Eight-position adjustment sets the carpet brush height for any carpet pile
- Effortless maneuverability provided by large 8-inch (20 cm) rear wheels and twin 2-inch (5 cm) casters
- Tough, rotomolded polyethylene housing has 10-year warranty