Dri-Eaz LGR 7000 XLI
To achieve the 7000’s amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. At the same time, the unit’s built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and cycle duration – in real-time.
The astounding thing about the 7000 is its XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the size of an Evolution at only 102 pounds! With its outstanding performance at AHAM and saturation, plus 40% better low-grain performance than competitive units, the 7000 is truly the top performer.
The LGR 7000XLi control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time. No obscure codes are used here! Plain English text (and three other languages) provide clear operational information.
It also greatly simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove four bolts and the cover easily lifts off to fully expose the coils and the heat exchange block for cleaning.
The 7000XLi includes a built-in humidistat for set-and-forget humidity level control.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance perameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage.Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.