Dri-Eaz Ace TurboDryer
Unique 7-position versatility of the Ace means you can use it on a wider variety of work than ever before. Use the Ace on drywall, hardwood floors, sub-floors, baseboards, ceilings, or any type of building material to dry without cutting, removing or replacing.
Easily ventilate crawlspace with the Ace. It can be used to pull air out of crawlspaces and establish a negative pressure. The negative pressure will draw clean, heated air from other parts of the structure into the crawlspace for drying while preventing contaminants from being forced into other clean areas of the structure.
Ace TurboDryer® Benefits:
- Incredibly low amp draw
- Seven position versatility for handling a wide range of applications
- Dry structures fast with 2000 Actual CFM
- Turn or tilt on non-skid rubber feet to switch operating positions
- Compact design that’s stackable for operation and storage
- Ideal for structural drying, carpet cleaning, ventilation and more!
Ace TurboDryer® Specifications
|Height||24″ / 61 cm|
|Width||20.3″ / 51.5 cm|
|Depth||19″ / 48.3 cm|
|Weight||33 lb / 15 kg|
|Static Pressure||15,048 CFM/Circuit 1.0″|
|Stackable for Operation||Yes|
|Stackable for Storage||Yes|
|Fan Blade||16″ axial / 40.6 cm|
|Power Cord||25 ft / (7.6 m)|
|Housing Material||Rotomolded, with built-in
Microban® antimicrobial protection
|Safety Listings||UL, C-UL|
AC606 – UNIMOVER HANDTRUCK