Flood King Flood Extractor
This new and innovative design has increased the efficiency of the airflow by top mounting dual 3-stage vacuums, thus eliminating bends in the vacuum hoses that would normally restrict airflow. Powerful yet efficient, the 3-stage vacuums only use 13 Amps of power which is ideal for flooded sites where power may be limited.
The Flood King’s ergonomic and lightweight design makes it easy to handle by one person with little or no bending or stooping. Large rear wheels carry the Flood King up and down stairs or nearly anywhere you need it to be, to complete the job with little effort or strain.
To increase productivity, this machine comes with two (2) diaphragm bilge pumps that automatically remove the waste water from the 9 gallon recovery tank through a standard ¾” garden hose at 10.5 GPM, thus eliminating the need to stop and empty the tank.
For power and versatility, test-drive the Flood King from U.S. Products today and see the difference high quality and innovation can make at your next restoration cleanup job.
- Single Power Cord – 13 Amps
- Two 3-Stage Vacuum Motors
- 10.5 GPM Dual Pumping System
- Electronic Overflow Protection
- 3-stage filtration system
- 9 Gallon Recovery Tank
- 1 1/2 inch Dump Valve
- 100″ waterlift – 170 CFM
- 2-Inch Diameter Hose Intake
- Single ¾” discharge connection with 50′ industrial hose
- Large Transport Wheels
- Load Rails For Easy Stair Travel
- Lightweight Design
- Heavy Duty Polyethylene Construction
- 1-year limited warranty; lifetime body